Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Do I miss you so..

Oh blog, sorry I've left you for tumblr- can't I still post on you? XD

Photo blogging is easier especially on the iPhone but typing on it isn't as fun here. Summers in the UK was AWESOME! Went to Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland and London~ capital of England. I'll post pictures soon, there was so much to see unlike it was in winter all grey and cold and the day time just lasts till 3 or 4pm then it's sunset. In summers, sun sets around 10am me and the siblings played football till 9pm without knowing it XD

Miss my mom, only having to visit her once a year is never enough. If only things were different before but hey both my parents love me and love all my siblings the same half or not. Now that i'm back in Miri it's all boring again haha, this birth place of my hasn't change much except Rach, Ave and GC is back and we're gonna meet up for drinks. YES finally some liquor, didn't have any in UK except beer and red wine.

Alright peeps, that's all for now. It's 5am now, hope I can get back to sleep XD

My dad is on the right

My mom is second from the left

No comments: