Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Letter F

F stands for family. My parents, gave me a chance at life when they gave birth to me. Held on to me when I was stupid and praise me when I did right. Relatives reminded me how lucky I was with my parents, they had their flaws but they always loved me but sometimes I thought I was right all the time. Dad, mom- i'm sorry.

F stands for friends. They're everywhere! but those who really matters are not, they gotta be God-sent or they are just "friends". I love them all! my bro & sisters, it's always fun time with them. Sometimes when things get serious we get around it and made our bond stronger.

Suddenly felt sentimental, maybe i'm just at home too much- gotta get out! Love my parents, Love my bros and of course Love my sistas'! XD Enjoy your weekend guys!

No comments: