Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's Sunday yo

I didn't have anything to blog about the whole month of the semester break because there isn't anything going on. I was in KK and I did blog the exciting activities like Wetland Safari & White water rapid rafting. KK is my second home and just basically spend family time with my mom, ray & sid who i miss dearly already. I strengthen ties with my relatives in KK too. I went to 1Borneo, wow it is big - shopping malls, hotels, clubs all in one place! I need a credit card if i really want to enjoy the 1Borneo "lifestyle" XD

After mass Aldon & I went for breakfast at a coffeeshop around pujut 2. In my opinion, i think they serve the best laksa and "mien pok" in Miri!


"Mein pok"

You can have "mien pok" in dark soy sauce or with chillie sauce variant

Laksa!!


*Random.. Assorted chocolates, I was hungry. In the afternoon la XD*



1 comment:

Song-Ebilicous said...

Hershey's are my fav... and ur basshunter's song pecahkan my eardrums. i didnt realise dat u've a playlist too and my earphone was on maximum. haha