Sunday, July 26, 2009

Friendship never ends

Man, mart's going has gone back to KL and soon back to Brisbane. My buddy since St.CO? Gonna miss you man & you taught me a great lesson - be less pussy with girls HAHA. All the best bro. Thx to your parents for the dinner at Grandpalace, it was delish :P & I finally had the chance to meet your whole family.


Mart, Avery & me

Me & Rach

Ave & Rach

Martin & his little brother, Norman

After dinner, 4 of us - Me, Ave, Mart & Ian headed for Island for a round of cocktail. We had Rocket Fuel! Guess what? We finished it in 2 parts. Half a glass at a time, not sip oh! We went to Balcony since it was too late for TB. Funny thing is TB wasn't happening that friday night.. We partied till 5am gosh with beers as company haha. Ave & I had this vodka drink which is blue in colour? No pictures were taken but we just had fun XD

No comments: