Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Morning

Every morning there's a halo hangin
from the corner of my girlfriend's four post bed..

Sugar Ray's song is playing in my head while thinking for a title..Hmm finally, anyways! 5 days ago I went downtown, so bustling with life. Minus some grumpy old madams who thinks we would crash into them when we are just WALKING. Mom needed to restock the house with stuff so we went to the shop - everything is , like our RM2 shops XD except nothing is higher than . We used a double Decker bus downtown, my first time XD

Downtown, Union Street

Also went to Pound Stretcher , there's plenty places you can save your money including Costco and Testco(every little helps~) oh! don't forget Tk.Max, Ray says the stuffs there.. leftovers, I'll explain but not now. Bon Accord is the shopping mall I went to and this jacket I really like at the sport shop but I wanna see somewhere else. There's also the John Lewis shopping mall.

John Lewis

We walked around, first to this history spot - I forgot the name, we saw the port too. The train station is suppose to be nearby. I'm planning to use the train to Manchester to visit Rachel, hopefully it works out.

My half siblings, Ray&Sid

Banchory

It was yesterday mum brought us all to Banchory for some sight seeing. We found the British Red Cross and bought some stuff. They got clothing, toys, video tapes, books even DVDs. Every purchase you make will use for good to help those less fortunate. My little bro and I got hooked with the Mastermind game and we bought it XD. I found the DEVIL! 2 of thems!

You're A Devil

RED HOT LOVER

After shopping, we went to the bakery and got some snacks - i'm hungry AGAIN. My sausage roll and mince pie was soooo000 good, i wanted more but.. next time la~

This is a Church, i think

Ok guys, I have gtg. Mum wants us to clean the house today. The weather forecast for today is max temp of 12°C + Sunny and Windy~

No comments: