Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A little update

Sunrise

It's Wednesday morning and what have I been doing since Sunday? Played PSP (NFS Undercover is a must play), took a long walk + jog to Kippie Lodge - had a really good cheese burger there XD, it's like BigMac X2!, dropped my little brother for piano lessons and explored Peterculter, Culter for short with my mom and little sister too - we stopped by the library for awhile cause piano lessons only lasts 30 mins.


Somewhere near the apartment Raymond's having piano lessons


the Library

After that we shopped for groceries at Costco and Tesco, WOW they are so big XD even the LCD panels there are at least 46 inches wuhoo~ don't you love electronics, i know i do - looking for a new phone, haha - Yesterday my mom cooked Honey Chicken wings. Unfortunately i didn't take pictures but they are so GOOD! First, the wings are marinated then they are baked. After baking, they are fried - done! yumm. Later mom says we're going downtown to show me around.. my nose is going to get numb again XD

No comments: