Saturday, October 18, 2008

IT WAS CR@ZY WeeK!

Since the prom, too much had happen and i got lazy to blog, crap. Same as my sleeping habit, people keeps telling me "DON'T SLEEP", hmm i should tell myself "DON'T LAZY" they say monologue people sot? ARGH! whatever it is the reality is still comm maths 061 project and FINALS! Just done my SOAR Advisory interview today, don't feel confident about my answers but i'm looking forward for my first training, if i'm chosen.. Another things, the weather! jeez it's hot and stuffy.

Outdated stuff:
  • 1st Day of Raya open-houses visit :D
  • Me confirm go Abderdeen! (13DEC - 3JAN) XD
  • LG Renoir PREVIEW (www.gsmarena.com) - I'm really looking forward to this 8MP phone gadget, it's a great option to replace my aging w550. I do expect it's cost will no doubt 2$$$ figure :P but may it be well worth my investment?

No comments: