Thursday, August 14, 2008

Next to SHUT DOWN

Huh, just finished with my chores - ironing and i can finally have a bed to sleep on XD my bed sort of served as a preparation table for clothes to be iron! I may have exaggerate about next to shut down but right i feel a little energized now unlike few minutes ago, struggle to keep my eyes open to iron.. haha. I was in school from 8am - 5pm man (Economics, Comm maths & Accounting) wuuhoo~I'm glad the day is over but tomorrow is another that i look forward to :D



Before then after


Uh oh, my dear couz got selected for NS.. she was given a nice sms tho "Tahniah! Anda terpilih untuk menyertai PLKN bagi sessi bla bla bla.." evil sms i would but i told my couz it will be good for her physically but she has to be mentally prepared too because when you are there, you don't know what to expect :/ Fortunately she doesn't need to stay for a full 3 months there so until you do end up is NS couz, gambateh! XD


the evil sms


Ok guys, especially to you all in Curtin! CSS Chocolate dedication is ON - Order a nice combo chocolate package with your message on it, how cool is that not to mention meaningful? You know what i meant OR buy cadbury chocolate bars from us RM8 for small bar RM12 for the big one. Cheap man, many flavours available lagi haha - anyways check out our booth and see what we got - CHEERS! XD - another thing, we are only open until 22nd August, don't be late!


Up to down [Quick Bite, Lovey Dovey, BIG candy, Choc-in-Box(small), Choc-in-Box(big)] for Cadbury Bars refer to our "menu"


No comments: