Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BLACK!

Is it a coincidence i'm suddenly wearing a black t-shirt everyday? Actually I just wanna keep it simple and spend a little time in front of the cupboard choosing XD Like i said COINCIDENCE i pick out those tees by chance so blame it on fate la.. I will try wear other colour ok couz? but white is fragile, can get dirty easily besides that.. argghh i dunno how to explain i jus like black!( for now LOL)

Besides, I'm restarting another blog and i don't know why but i do want to make this blog the best i can. I've never always been committed to every thing i do especially my studies so, i wanna change my bad habits and make my life easier in a way. XD

Haha, I never thought i could write/type the same way i speak. It just seems weird but since i'm doing ECS this sem i think this could be one of the ways to improve my speech? We had practice for our impromptu speech today and man.. it lasted only abit after 2 mins. Not enough!! (5 mins is required) uh oh.. my cue was to give an opening speech for the farewell party for one of my colleagues WTH - i don't have working experience yet! but i made it as a teary moment as possible LOL

Shot of the Day


A moth on the house door

No comments: