Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Morning!

I have been feeling pretty good for the past weeks kos i'm not sick or anything but now i think my biological timer is restarting. My last visit to the doctor was on CHRISTMAS day 2007(sigh) because my lungs was too congested of that yellow phelgm, got a jab on my butt XD and recovered in days. Thing is i nv like taking drugs and stuff kos i believe i cud recover myself which is true but it will take 2 weeks most. What i meant wen i said my timer is restarting is that wen i fall sick, i get REALly sick like a high fever or a disasterous cold etc. i dun sick abit2 onli XD sounds good but like "diam diam ubi berisi" it booms at the end ,sei lo - anyways, i hope i'm all fit dis coming saturday! Curtin Carnival 2008 wuhoo! (atm i jus hv little voice to speak XD)

Sunset 8 Esplanade

No comments: