Monday, May 3, 2010

Starry starry night..

I stare at the cloudless night, a lot of stars everywhere! It;s good to find a spot, lay down and just watch the stars and if you're lucky you may catch a shooting star. Make a wish and pray it comes true. I gaze at the star for awhile, I think back of the past- the good and the bad and thank God it made me the man I am today, not perfect neither trash. Haha I thought of this just seconds ago, tonight is good night for STAR GAZING but I've got no-buddies for company nearby.. oh wells. Getting my excitement out- I've bought a casing for it, I've downloaded apps for it but it's not in my hands yet ARGH! When is my iPhone 3Gs going to arrive?? Call me crazy to be over prepared but the little boy inside me never gets tired for new toys. :P



Record videos! Voice control! Compass! and.. apps! and more~

No comments: