Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holidays? Right..

Hey sis! Hope your having better holi-DAYS than me haha. Man, its been 4 days since your departure from MYY? Already missing your company :/ Sis and I started as strangers during foundation, I find her friendly but i'm very shy with strangers especially girls *paiseh* XD then one day at the cafeteria while randomly taking pictures around, I took one picture with sis. Back home I thought "Hey, we look sorta alike!" so I asked whether I could be her big bro so our friendship starts from there. I always wished time never felt so short but in reality time is limited. So sis, bro wishes you the best in your future! Your studies, your love life and your DSLR!! haha XD


Sis and me XD

2 comments:

kacangsoya said...

aww...another one to make me feel missing jo so much..~roY~

joanneelainee said...

Roy: aaaww not as much as i'm missing each and every one of you all

Lau: been wanting to comment this since it came out but i've always got bad connecton ughh

thanks bro, really appreciate and am touched by this post. time really did flew by that quickly. you gotta take care and succeed without me yeah! i'll be sure to get updates from my sources hehe :)