Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bad Romance

Phew that's a good morning jog. Gotta tell myself to do more stretching, im so stiff almost zero flexibility XD. I'm ready to blog my addiction or fanaticism of Lady GaGa's recently released Bad Romance song. Her new new album "The Fame Monster" album will be out 23rd NOV and there's 3 version of the release this you can find out more at the Official Site - Lady GaGa Official Site. What I found out myself in the video is alot of product was advertise including her heartbeats earphones, really cool.



1) In the beginning while she was sitting among her "monsters", she was pressing play wasn't it? There's actually a pair of wireless speakers beside her chair! the Parrot designed by S+ARCK. Price? $1500 XD. LInk

2)Nemiroff LEX, its a Ukrainian made vodka, mmm liquor. LInk

3)heartbeats earphones. LInk

4) The part she walks to the bed? She's wearing a pair of Carrera CHAMPION which i believe is the Bianco Argento colour. LInk

5) Another thing, I couldn't confirm if its real but bath haus LInk designed the bath.

No comments: