Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cardio day

Haha suddenly i'm talking about my cardio day. I always like to change routines from time to time and this is one of them. Me wants to train like a fighter! My circuit comprises of:

3 rounds of interval around bulatan park (approx. 2.5km?)
5 mins of skipping
6 reps of bar exercise (i.e chin ups)
30 prison squat
30 lunges (15 on each leg)
Push ups (fist clenched)
100 kicks (50 each leg)

I did 90% and I did 2 sets for my first time XD i felt light-headed abit. Josh advises just to do 3 times a week and i'm just gonna do that much or else i'm destroying my muscles. I still be doing weight training for my upper body on non-cardio days. Can't wait to see the results in 3 weeks before i head for KK, more on that once I got my ticket booked aight?

No comments: