Thursday, April 23, 2009

CAFE



Hey guys, just got back from CAFE. It stands for Catholic Adult Faith Education. Thanks to God I was baptise last week on Easter Vigil :D I'm reborn but I still have weak Catholic faith, I still have a long spiritual journey ahead of me and I really wanna get it right not like other stuff I messed up with :/ but with my faith I dun wanna play play no more. I pray I grow stronger everyday with Jesus and may the Holy Spirit guide me. Jee I sound so holy with this post but heck i'm doing my best, I pray those who didn't make for tonight's session all the best to your exam tomorrow Nicholas and Sharon! Oh yea, Uncle Federick made a DVD slideshow of our baptism but no actually picture file in the DVD, just the slideshow. Will try get it at post it here! Oh oh! Also all the best with accounting exhibition by the foundation students tomorrow - Dickson gambateh!! XD




No comments: