Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Triathlon

It's a triathlon day for me! Is it the correct name? Ah who cares. Me and my best buddy Rob went swimming at 3pm phew and it felt so good - that's how i got darker XD. After that 4.30pm head to the gym and train some more til 5.30pm, dropped Rob off at his house while i head back to campus for cheer leading practice til 8pm! We were almost perfect, i pray we show our best during the screening on Wednesday night (*praying*). Right i feel frustrated at my messy room, why haven't i tidied it up nowadays?? Oh yea I was too lazy to - damnit! and that's why i'm blogging it out now. I'll never say i'm NOT OK during practice but i'll swear it out elsewere XD sorry but that's me and everyones happy, no?

Final line. GOOD BYE YOU DAMN MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT. YOU & I ARE SO OVER! - now.. next assignment XD

No comments: