Sunday, September 14, 2008

FREE WEEK!

It's Monday! Start of my FREE WEEK! am I free? nah im for "sale" LOL(jkjk) atm i'm at Freddie's place doing our Accounts project. Fuuyoo lots of things that i dun understand so i only manage to identify the source documents i know but with that much we can't continue further - NEED HELP! therefore we're waiting for Henry later to light up or problems XD atm blog LA! eh.. i've been tagged - first from me sis^^ then michelle^^, malas eh(for now) i'll do some other time later..

Yesterday was the Moon Cake Festival, me and my family and my uncle's family got together at my house and had lunch - yumm. Me and my cousin(Ah soon) played Mama's Cooking game on the Wii, it's funny to see 2 teen boys playing like little girl's playing MASAK2 XD

Haih, this so called FREE WEEK is my assingment weeks - got 5 projects/assignments due in total.. haih~ oh well i'm planning doing it all this week, it's impossible to finish but it's not impossible to do a lot for them this week XD until then guys - Enjoy ur FREE WEEK!!



My next fav. phone i hope to get muahaha


No comments: